Win Three Months of Free Care - Offer Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is YMCA Children’s Programs of Gate 3, IKON Park, Royal Parade, Carlton North VIC 3053.
2. Promotional period is from 12.01am 9 September 2019 to 11.59pm 31 December 2019.
3. All eligible entrants must fully complete the early learning enquiry form on www.grow.ymca.org.au between and including the dates 9 September 2019 to 31 December 2019 to receive 1x entry into the draw.
4. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter. The winner must be aged 18 years or older.
5. YMCA Victoria staff members are not eligible to enter the promotion.
6. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
7. The winner must complete a full enrolment at the YMCA Early Learning Centre for their nominated child, within 10 business days of being notified as the winner, to be eligible to receive the prize.
8. To be eligible to receive the prize, the winner must be the legal guardian for the nominated child, and be the Child Care Subsidy claimant.
9. The selection for the prizes will be a random draw of two people from the total pool of entrants.
10. There are two prizes available. One winner will be eligible for the prize at Tarneit YMCA Early Learning Centre. One winner will be eligible for the prize at Wyndham Vale YMCA Early Learning Centre.
11. The major prize winners will be drawn by YMCA Sales and Marketing team on 14 January 2020 and the winner will be notified by phone or email within 5 business days. If the first chosen winner does not respond to claim prize by within 10 business days of being notified, another draw will occur on the next business day and so forth, until a winner claims the prize.
12. The winners will be featured on YMCA Children’s Programs websites and social for at least 28 days.
13. The winners must submit a booking request for a minimum of one permanent day of childcare a fortnight for the nominated child
14. This prize is only eligible to be redeemed in whole at either Tarneit YMCA Early Learning Centre or Wyndham Vale YMCA Early Learning Centre.
15. The location of interest specified by the entrant on the enquiry form submitted will determine which YMCA Early Learning Centre they can be eligible to receive the prize for. This is not transferrable between centres.
16. This prize covers the daily fee for childcare at Tarneit YMCA Early Learning Centre or Wyndham Vale YMCA Early Learning Centre for one child for three months, with a total potential value up to $10,170. This value is not inclusive of the Child Care Subsidy (see condition 22).
17. This prize only covers the daily fee of permanently booked days of childcare at Tarneit YMCA Early Learning Centre or Wyndham Vale YMCA Early Learning Centre (any additional days of childcare booked on a casual basis or any bookings made at another YMCA Children’s Programs location do not apply).
18. All terms and conditions, and policies and procedures for YMCA Children’s Programs apply to the bookings redeemed using this prize.
19. The prize must be used between 1 February 2020 and 31 December 2020 and can only be redeemed over three consecutive months.
20. This prize is non-refundable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
21. The prize is only valid for long day care and integrated kinder. The prize is not valid for before school programs, after school programs, school holiday programs or sessional kinder.
22. The Federal Government’s Child Care Subsidy cannot be received for the days of childcare that are covered by this prize.