1. Social and emotional growthEnrolling your child in care means giving them the opportunity to understand and manage their emotions, learn social skills as well as learning how to share and take turns. Early learning centres provide children with an opportunity to socialise, growing their skills and practicing their language.
2. Ease the transition to schoolChild care centres are similar environments to schools, in that there are routines, familiar educators and learning programs designed to suit their age and abilities. Enrolling your child can prepare them for school by helping them focus, build connections and gain confidence so they are ready for their schooling journey.
3. Experience activities outside of homeAt an early learning centre, your child can participate in a wide variety of unique activities and excursions that might not be possible at home. Some unique experiences at YMCA Early Learning Centres include excursions to local parks, visits from the dentist and beach kinder.
4. Improve physical wellbeingLittle bodies need to move around a lot! Purpose-built early learning centres are designed for children to move around, especially YMCA Early Learning Centres which include safe indoor and outdoor play areas.
5. Advance literacy and numeracy skills
We know that by participating in quality early learning, your child will have opportunities to grow their literacy and numeracy skills. Reading and language development are part of our early learning programs, as well as activities that focus on the development of numerical knowledge.
Our YMCA Early Learning Centres are designed to provide all these benefits and more.
Complete our enquiry form to register your interest in either our Tarneit or Wyndam Vale centres or further explore research on the benefits of early learning via the Australian Early Development Census.